Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Man in the Mirror

When I look back over my life I can hear my mother's voice directing and encouraging me and my sisters. Now I talk to my children and grandchildren and I hear her voice coming out of my mouth. How can that be? You must remember that the things you say and do will be imprinted on the hearts and minds of your loved ones. Somethings you want to be sure to pass on to generations and somethings you need to stop now!!! Before you speak or act while dealing with your impressionable children, think about is this something I want to continue to my grandchildren and great grandchildren? Make sure you encourage, live by example, but most of all direct your children in love!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP