Sunday, August 9, 2009

Send Flowers

Most of the time when you attend a funeral, there will be so many beautiful flowers. I challenge you to send the flowers while your loved ones can still appreciate and smell the aromas. Children will pick flowers without thinking and present them to their mothers, grandmothers, and teachers and not even give it a second thought. Many times we will scold children for picking the flowers from a neighbors yard or flower garden, but all the child wants to say is, "I love you" or "I appreciate everything you do for me". Don and I send flowers to my father and father-in-law on their birthday and Father's Day. They love to receive beautiful flowers. So, don't leave out the men in your lives. I try to remember my great aunt on her birthday and Christmas. Fresh cut flowers bring a certain joy to the receiver, and places natural beauty into their lives. So, why not send a loved one some flowers while they can still appreciate them.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP