Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 13: Thanksgiving Card Activity



Here is my 13Th Thanksgiving Card entry:

13. November 24, 2009 - I am really thankful for the completion and publication of my book, "A Parent's Handbook: How to Get the Best Education Possible for Your Child K-6 Grades." I hope this handbook/workbook will be a useful tool for parents who want to get involved in their child's education. I worked on this project for more than 9.5 years and to see it completed, I feel so grateful and blessed!

To read more about the Thanksgiving Card Activity read my November 8Th and 9Th blog at http://www.besteducationpossible.com/ .

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP