Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 8: Thanksgiving Card Activity

This will be the 8Th entry for my Thanksgiving Card Activity.


8. November 19, 2009 - I am thankful for working as an educator for almost 21 years now. I am currently working as the Reading Coach at the Academy for Academics and Arts with the Huntsville City School System. I have learned so much about how children learn and how to help children who struggle. It is truly a blessing to go to work energized, excited, and happy every day knowing a child will be helped. I am truly thankful for my job!!!!
To learn more about the Thanksgiving Card Activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog for details at www.besteducationpossible.com .

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP