Friday, October 30, 2009

Choose Peace

There's two sides of life,

It's the good and the bad.
Sometimes life brings happiness,
Sometimes life is sad.
It's all in how you handle,
life's ups and downs,
Whether you carry a big smile,
Or a constant sad frown.
When I look back,
over the good and the bad,
I wonder if I remember,
the blessings I've had.
So, in counting all my blessings,
I find unbelievable grace,
I stop complaining,
and put peace in sad's place.
Happiness waits inside you,
To give you peace of mind.
Sadness will creep in the darkness,
to try to steal peace every time.
So keep happiness in great abundance,
remember the battles you've already won.
Choose peace to live inside you,
and cherish joy as your bond.


by: Debra E. West








0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP