Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Joy of Teaching

I love to watch them run and jump,
and oh how they do grow.


I love to look in their eager eyes,
to see how much they know.


I love the way they rap their arms,
around and hold you tight.


I love the times they talk too much,
to say what they think is right.


I love to help them learn the things,
to guide them along the way.


I love the way they skip and jump,
never stopping for a day.


I love to teach them all the things,
they will need for future times.


I love to watch them discover words,
and use them in print and rhymes.


I love the joy of teaching them,
as they grow inquisitive in every way.


I hope to teach them the purest truths,
by simpling loving them every day.
By: Debra E. West

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP