Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let's Be Mindful!!

I decided to take the challenge of doing one "Random Act of Kindness" a day for the entire month of December. When I decided to do this my cousin, Meera, (who I found this precious family member on fb), commented that it would make one mindful of what they are doing throughout the day. That was such a true statement. It has made me think about what I say and do, because I am constantly thinking about the impact I will have on some one's experience while I am with them. It has been challenging at times, but it also has changed the way I interact with others on a daily basis. I not only try to do one "Random Act of Kindness" a day, I think about the impact I can make throughout the day. We need to teach our children about being kind and thoughtful and being mindful of our actions and words. It has truly blessed me this month.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP