Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 14

December 14, 2009

Today was a very busy day! I am testing all the children in First Grade to see if they are reading on grade level and also their comprehension skills. I greeted each child with a smile and talked to every child I came in contact with today. I will continue to do this from now on with all the other grade levels. Not only did I talk to them before testing them I tried to make sure they were relax and comfortable. I want them to do their best and not feel intimidated by me or the test. What a joy and privilege it is to work with children. I just love my job!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP