Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 2

December 2, 2009


Today I was at a store and was standing in a check out line. A young mother in front of me had a few items and was next to check out. When she got her total she was $2.73 short and was going through her pockets and purse to find change. I went into my purse and gave the cashier $3.00. She turned around and thanked me 3 times and I realized how much she appreciated that small act of kindness. I only hope some day she will return the favor to someone else.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP