Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 22



December 22, 2009


Today was the last day of school before the Holiday Break. I went home during my lunch break and brought my two dogs back to school. They are 3/4 dachsund and the female is black and the male is golden brown. I wanted to show them to the person who gave me the two puppies. She gave them to me over a year ago and wanted to see them again. They have truly brought my family such joy. After I showed them to her I took them to my grandson's classroom and the other first grade classroom. The children were really happy to see them and the dogs seemed to enjoy the attention. The middle school children enjoyed seeing them too. It was nice bringing the children such happiness.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP