Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: 10

December 10, 2009

I was talking to a friend and she was telling me she was discouraged and needed prayer. I stopped the conversation and I said, "Let's pray right now". I started praying for her and when the prayer was finished she thanked me. I could tell there was a lift in her spirit and truly hope she is having a wonderful day. So many times people ask for you to pray for them and we may forget or pray later. Why not stop and pray immediately. That way they hear and know you are praying for them!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP