Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 20



November 20, 2009


I was listening to my grand-daughter laughing in the family room as she watched a Christmas movie. She turned 13 this past August and it is hard to believe time goes so quickly. She is such a wonderful young lady and I am so proud of her. I stopped and wrote her a card to tell her how proud I am of her and how much I appreciate her. She was really surprised and just hugged and kissed me. Make sure your loved ones know how proud you are of them and give them some encouragement today!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP