Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 31



December 31, 2009


I can hardly believe that it has been 31 days of doing "Random Acts of Kindness". It has truly changed my life as I go about my day looking for someone who needs words of kindness, encouragement, a listening ear, monetary blessings, or words of cheer. They say it takes 14 days for something to become a habit and I hope I will continue to look for "Random Acts of Kindness" throughout 2010.

Well, my final "Random Act of Kindness" for the month of December is I said a prayer for "YOU" for the New Year.

My Prayer For You
Dear Lord,

Please bless the person who is reading this prayer. Give them more laughter than tears, may they encourage more than discourage, may they love more than hate, may they smile more than frown, and may they have abundance of joy, peace, and prosperity. May everything you attempt find success and opportunities galore. May God's love surround you and your loved ones in 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!!!!!

Debbie

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP