Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Random Act of Kindness: Day 1




I was thinking about the month of December and what would be a very meaningful activity for families to do the entire month. I thought of 31 days of "Random Acts of Kindness". Every day this month try and do 1 random act of kindness and write it down. At the end of the month look over your list and see the difference you have made.

December 1, 2009 - I was in my car on the way to work and there was a lot of traffic coming and going. I slowed down and signaled to the car on a side street to go in front of me. It would have been difficult for him to get into the traffic if someone would not stop and let him in. I know he appreciated it because he waved and drove on. It only took a moment to let someone in front of me.

Try to come with a "Random Act of Kindness" tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP