Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Act of Kindness: Day 8



December 8, 2009


I talked to the group of 11 girls who are "Angels" in the play, "Mr. Grumpy's Toy Shoppe", about kindness today. I explained how important it is to be kind to one another. Some of the girls are very kind, while others are critical and almost cruel. I explained that what you put out in the universe will come back. I only hope I touched someone to try to be more thoughtful and kind and, my talk will help them develop into wonderful young ladies I know they can be.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP