Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 14: Thanksgiving Card Activity

Here is my 14Th Thanksgiving Card entry:


14. November 25, 2009 - I am truly thankful for having the ability and skills to prepare and cook a Thanksgiving meal. My great-grandmother, grandmother, mother, aunts, and other relatives were all outstanding cooks, and I'm thankful that many of the recipes and traditions didn't die with many of their passing. My mother-in-law was a caterer, and she taught me many of her secrets. It is truly a blessing to serve your family and friends a delicious feast. I am thankful for being able to cook and know my children will carry on the tradition. By the way, please share your recipes with your family so the good meals can continue!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP