Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 6: Thanksgiving Card Activity

Today is the 6Th day to enter your Thanksgiving Card thoughts.


Here is my 6Th Thanksgiving Card entry:

6. November 17, 2009 - I am so thankful for having 2 sisters who are not only my sisters, but my best friends. They are my heroes and I have always tried to follow in their footsteps and live up to the standards they always set high. They are wonderful mothers and have blessed me with beautiful nieces and nephews. I am who I am in part because of their love, support, and prayers.


For more details on how to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Family Activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entries at http://www.besteducationpossible.com/ .

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP