Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 3 Thanksgiving Card Activity



This will be day 3 for entering your Thanksgiving Card thoughts. Think of something that happened today that you are thankful for or something in general you want to express thanks. Below are my Thanksgiving Card entries:

1. November 12, 2009 - I am truly thankful for the knowledge and personal relationship I have with my Lord and Savior who loves me, protects me, forgives me, and directs my life. I am thankful, grateful, and humbled.

2. November 13, 2009 - I am so thankful for sharing 36 years of marriage with a man that loves me and our children. It is truly a blessing to have a love for one another that grows stronger with time. I am thankful for experiencing such love!

3. November 14, 2009 - I am thankful for my 5 children who are so bright, gifted, and talented in very different ways. I am grateful that they love us, each other, and are all doing well. What a blessing!!!

For more details on how to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Family activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entries at http://www.besteducationpossible.com/ .

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP