Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12, 2009 Thanksgiving Card Entry

Today is the first day to enter your Thanksgiving Card thoughts. Think about what you are truly thankful for and put it down for number 1.


Here is my first Thanksgiving Card entry:


1. November 12, 2009 - I am truly thankful for the knowledge and personal relationship I have with my Lord and Savior who loves me, protects me, forgives me, and directs my life. I am thankful, grateful, and humbled.

For more details on the Thanksgiving Card Family activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entry and have fun!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This weblog seeks primarily to be a resource to parents and their children facilitating, "Empowerment & Personal Responsibility through Education."

This weblog is an extension of BestEducationPossible-theCommunity an online community dedicated to Parents and their efforts to empower their children through Education.


How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child

How to get the Best Education Possible for Your Child
Click Picture to Buy It Now!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP